Welcome to Z-MEDICA LLC's Current Job Board.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
||ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design Control as defined by SOPs and regulatory organizations such as US-FDA and ISO.
- Work as part of a team to develop products from approved concept phase through launch, following Design Control Procedures – includes laboratory work for prototyping, testing, scale-up and data analysis.
- Create technical specifications for new products or product improvements.
- Generate purchase specifications, standard operating procedures.
- Generate and execute protocols and subsequent test reports.
- Provide technical support for new product initiatives and for existing products in the field.
- Design and undertake experiments, perform data analysis of the test results.
- Investigate and define appropriate test methods.
- Provide technical input for analysis of process changes in the above areas.
- Perform all other related duties required.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical (materials) or Chemical Engineering. Masters degree with thesis preferred.
- Experience: 1-3 years product development experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is required.
- Experience with design controls required.
- Experience with package design and validation required.
- Experience with experiment design, statistical data analysis required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office software to create reports, spreadsheets, analyze data and prepare presentations required.
- Familiarity with GLP and GMP requirements preferred.
- Experience with using design and drafting software a plus
- Experience with analytical test methods a plus.
To apply or refer a qualified candidate, please send resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the above Job Title and Location.